Pivot: Rethinking What's Possible
- Futurist and Author Mark Stevenson will challenge CPOs to consider alternate visions of the future that are more equitable, sustainable and humane.
- Oxford University's Dr Linda Yueh will offer her take on the current macro-economic and political landscape across the UK, Europe and China.
Scrum: Procurement in the Digital Age
- What role is left for procurement professionals when the smartest guy in the room is a computer called Watson? IBM's Barry Ward presents on the incredible potential of Cognitive Technology.
- In the face of global uncertainty, companies' ability to anticipate and swiftly respond to change – to be agile – is more important than ever. The Hackett Group's Chris Sawchuk explores enterprise agility.
Reboot: Building Workforce 4.0
- Incubating supply chain innovation is the Holy Grail CPOs have been charged with delivering. But how can CPOs inspire their teams to think bigger whilst delivering on their Business as Usual commitments? James Bannerman will share his thoughts on innovation, how to implement Big Ideas and the culture required to release your people's creative genius.
- How can you best engage a procurement team to set them up for success? How do you create an innovate workplace? Join a panel discussion on building the team of the future.
The View from the Top
- Former CPO of Mastercard and Executive Managing Director of CAPS Research Deb Stanton will share her insights into the unique requirements of procurement leadership.
- Barclay's Bank Chairman John McFarlane explores "tough love" - how to achieve the balance between setting exacting standards while remaining supportive.
BIG IDEAS SUMMIT
Soho Hotel London
4 Richmond Mews, London